Ofertas de Trabajo
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a glance:
This candidate will have the opportunity to work with the pricing department of a major contributor of global logistics and transportation. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Analytical Reporting – Supporting new and ongoing analytical and reporting projects and looking for potential improvements that could be implemented to current solutions.
• Quality Assurance – Ensuring the integrity of analysis through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy compliance, and security procedures.
• Business Focus – Understanding the specific and tangible benefits of how these efforts support the line of business and being able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers.
• Presentation of Results – Using SQL, Python, and VBA to build MS Excel and Tableau-based reports to present to multiple types of stakeholders within the company.
• Detail Orientation – Possessing the proactiveness to ideate and initiate plans for new solutions and error correction.
• Document and Knowledge Management – Creating documentation for coding and document knowledge.
• Client Communication – Maintaining daily coordination with client counterparts, answering to queries from stakeholders in the Americas region, and communicating with global team analysts when required.
Descripción de oferta:
• 1-5 years of experience in analytics; ideally with pricing analysis, reporting, and dashboard development.
• Project Planning – Able to translate the desired goals into sequential steps that need to be executed through the analytical/reporting process.
• Project Deliverables – Plan time accordingly and deliver the reports on time.
• Organization – Able to handle multiple tasks across projects and document analytical processes for future reference.
• Critical Thinking – Know how to evaluate data and cross-check through multiple iterations to confirm accuracy throughout the analytics process. Understand and follow logical processes to provide results.
• Technical Skills –Knowledge of manipulating large volumes of data and summarizing it for key
• reporting or analytics projects. Excel, VBA, SQL, and Python are mandatory. Tableau is considered a plus.
• Adaptation – High degree of flexibility and is able to work in a self-directed environment.
• Collaboration and initiation – Able to collaborate with others or work independently; seek guidance when needed, initiate action, adapt to change, and accept challenging assignments.
- Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
- Ingeniería de Ejecución en Computación e Informática
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado