Ofertas de Trabajo
Risk Data Reporting Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
This position is for a team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank’s mass market segment risk oversight area, which is responsible for independently overseeing regulatory and operational risk activities within the LOB.
This position is part of the Risk Oversight Team. The new team member will report to the Data and Reporting Team Lead. The Risk Oversight Team supports the build-out of a strong risk analytics foundation in order to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members and products for the purpose of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk, inclusive of sales practice. These capabilities enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance, and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting in order to enhance accountability throughout the branch leadership structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Supporting the research and identification of all data used for surveillance and supervision of branch activities, compliance processes and risk management purposes.
• Working in close partnership with technology stakeholders on testing in order to implement analytical tools, infrastructure, and data environment enhancements that are required to support robust supervision and oversight, including surveillance capabilities that are scalable across the bank’s branch network and leadership teams.
• Partnering closely with groups across the bank and the Central Analytics and Monitoring Group in order to identify and deliver metrics and risk reporting on dashboards in Tableau.
• Working on efforts to determinate areas of improvement in data, analytics, and reporting, developing business cases and associated business requirements and supporting the development of implementation plans.
• Contributing to operational excellence by sharing knowledge, and adhering to quality standards and best practices.
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training, and development.
Descripción de oferta:
• 3+ years of experience in either reporting or analytics or a combination of the two; or a Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer science or business/social/behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Previous experience developing Business Intelligence capabilities using Microsoft BI, Tableau, Qlickview, and/or similar
• Demonstrated SQL skills, including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Retail/Consumer Banking products and sales processes.
• Prior experience working with risk and/or analytics capabilities.
• Expertise with SAS, Python, or R.
• Prior experience working with Teradata, Hadoop, or Aster data environments.
• Prior experience working closely with technology stakeholders, helping define and implement complex data solutions used for complex analytics and modeling.
• Ability to communicate to senior and executive leaders and simplify complex issues.
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, and to develop partnerships with many business and functional areas.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
- Ingeniería Civil
- Ingeniería Civil Matemática
- Ingeniería Matemáticas
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado