Ofertas de Trabajo
The candidate will support the Library team of a global financial advisory firm with tasks such as company & industry research, Public Information books, M&A and macro-economic statistics, newsletters etc.
The selected candidate will:
• Work on projects across industries and collect data on company and sectors through secondary research including financial databases.
• Interact directly with Investment Bankers mainly from the US and Europe through calls and emails.
• Identify and structure client problems, devise a solution, and carry out research.
• Work on quick turnaround same day (few hours) and medium sized (few days) research requests.
• Will work on third party financial and industry specific databases across industries.
• Will be exposed to a multicultural fast-paced environment.
Descripción de oferta:
• Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Business / International Business/ International Relations / or similar. MBA will be preferred.
• Basic understanding of capital markets, financial instrument and financial statements.
• 3-4 years' of experience in similar research profile.
• Advanced/Native level of English and excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of databases – e.g. Factiva, FactSet, Capital IQ and Thomson One.
• Ability and flexibility to work in shifts (mandatory). The team members rotate shifts.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Attention to details and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to lead and guide junior team members, quality checking their work
• During winter:
– First shift: 9:00 - 19:00
– Second shift: 11:00 - 21:00
• During other seasons of the year:
– First shift: 10:00 - 20:00
– Second shift: 12:00 - 22:00
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado