Ofertas de Trabajo
Senior Campaign Measurement and Forecasting Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a Glance
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team in Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank’s marketing organization.
The role will support the client’s Marketing Measurement team and could be responsible for:
• Partnering with marketing managers during campaign planning.
• Designing campaign measurement plans relevant to the learning agenda of each campaign, drawing on knowledge of digital and traditional marketing channels, statistics, and available data sources.
• Tracking campaign sales, analyzing the quality of new customer relationships, and interpreting results.
• Measuring the profitability of marketing campaigns, and working with financial analysts to tie the results to forecasts in the business case.
• Ensuring integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy, compliance, and security procedures.
• Understanding the specific and tangible benefits of how analytic efforts support the business line, while being able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers.
• Communicating findings to a diverse audience in order to share learning and improve future campaigns.
• Leading projects to develop new metrics, reports and processes.
• Marketing campaign forecasting ¬– partnering with the Risk and Finance teams to develop detailed campaign forecasts used to drive optimization.
• Contributing to operational excellence by sharing knowledge and adhering to the quality standards and best practices of Evalueserve.
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
Descripción de oferta:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in programs such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, economics or computer sciences, with at least 5 years of relevant experience in analytics.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated fluency in analytical SQL and/or SAS programming.
• Knowledge of financial concepts and basic statistical concepts.
• Competence in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
• Experience synthesizing analysis results, and creating actionable strategies and recommendations for a senior audience.
• Ability to communicate complex analytic results clearly and concisely.
• Strong, independent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Collaboration and communication expertise, building strong partnerships with peers, stakeholders, and business partners.
• Teradata SQL and/or SAS Macros.
• Experience in direct response marketing analytics such as Direct Mail and Email
• Proficient in Tableau and other BI tools
• Background in retail financial products, ideally credit cards
• Experience with cross-channel measurement (both online and offline)
- Ingeniería en Estadística
- Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería Civil Matemática
- Ingeniería Matemáticas
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado