Ofertas de Trabajo
Senior Marketing Measurement Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a Glance:
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile, which supports a leading U.S. retail bank.
We are looking for a skilled professional to provide analytical support in the marketing area to support Campaign Measurement for the Wealth and Investment Management division.
The role will support the client’s Enterprise Marketing Measurement team and could be responsible for:
• Define appropriate key performance indicators and measurement approach before a campaign’s launch
• Measure campaign performance and results using a range of analytical and statistical methods, generating relevant insights for the business
• Data collection; the data is in the form of very large data volumes and may come from multiple sources and in different formats
• Run statistical procedures on the data to provide campaign analytics and diagnostics
• Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy, compliance, and security procedures
• Understand the specific and tangible benefits of how the analytic efforts support the business line and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers
• Meet and maintain close communication with business partners and stakeholders to understand their requests and translate them according to requirements, also to provide updates on projects, and answer questions
• Prepare and deliver thoughtful and impactful presentations to business partners
Descripción de oferta:
• Excellent communication skills, advanced level of English
• Degree (preferably in Statistics, Economics, Math, or a Quant field) / B. Tech. / B. E. from a reputable institute, with 4+ years of relevant experience in analytics
• 3+ years of experience with SQL and SAS (including statistical procedures)
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
• Experience synthesizing analysis results, and creating actionable strategies and recommendations to a senior audience. Able to communicate complex analytic results clearly and concisely
• Strong, independent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Collaboration and communication expertise, building strong partnerships with peers, stakeholders, and business partners
• Experience in the Financial and Credit Domain
• Teradata experience
- Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería Civil
- Ingeniería Civil Matemática
- Ingeniería Matemáticas
- Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
- Ingeniería de Ejecución en Computación e Informática
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado