Ofertas de Trabajo
Quantitative Index Senior Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Analistas de sistemas
Position at a glance:
The candidate will have the distinct opportunity to work with a talented multinational team of index quant research professionals at Evalueserve Chile Financial Services division. The candidate will be responsible for and gain experience in performing tasks and developing projects related to development and maintenance of indices across asset classes, with a specific focus on Fixed Income, for a top U.S. investment bank’s Quantitative Strategies group.
The analyst will initially assist our client’s U.S. based fixed income index operations in the partial and/or complete execution of:
• Development and maintenance of the platform for the production of indices.
• Programming: developing and testing Index related applications.
• Taking care of day to day issues associated with maintenance and delivery of indices to clients.
• Delivery of monthly performance reports.
• Performing various data quality checks to ensure the quality of inputs for index calculations.
• Verification of analytics and characteristics such as rating, amount outstanding, etc.
• Monthly rebalance of indices.
Descripción de oferta:
• Professional degree in IT, preferably engineering (IT or Computer Science).
• Technical skills required: SQL, VBA .Net C# or similar (Java…).
• Strong command of Excel and data manipulation.
• Required: SSIS and OLAP Cubes.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
• Interest in Capital Markets areas and Index Management.
• 2-4 years of experience.
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado