Ofertas de Trabajo
Reporting & Analytics Lead
Servicios Financieros Varios
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
Position at a Glance
This position is within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US retail bank. This role requires developing an in-depth understanding of our Client’s relationship data in order to support business decision-making by performing analytics and validations, and by creating reports using the Client‘s main data mart. The data mart is a diverse set of internal relationship attributes that are used by risk management groups across the bank’s lines of business.
Responsibilities may include:
• Creating reports and providing analytical support on research projects in order to enhance data usage, as well as to provide insight in order to answer business questions and aid in decision-making.
• Manipulating large data sets and creating reports in different visualization software, such as Excel or Tableau.
• Participating in other analytical tasks like benchmarking studies, aggregation of business line credit reports and cross-product MIS reports.
• Ongoing oversight of relationship data, including validating and auditing the accuracy of data values.
• Data development and process maintenance.
• Presenting results of projects in team meetings and providing training to end-users.
• Guiding and mentoring a team of professionals in executing key operational objectives.
• Contributing to operational excellence by sharing knowledge and adhering to the quality standards and best practices of Evalueserve.
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training, and development.
Descripción de oferta:
• Advanced level of English.
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, Economics, Operational Research, Computer Sciences).
• 5-7 years of relevant professional experience.
• SQL programming, SAS programming, advanced use of Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in quantitative analysis, and an understanding of managing and manipulating data.
• Ability to collaborate with teams in different functions.
• Ability to think creatively and innovate.
• Excellent verbal/written communication in English and organizational skills, along with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and periodically work under tight deadlines.
• Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Economics, Operations Research or related fields.
• Experience using SAS Macros.
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry.
• Experience in Unsecured or Secured lending practices.
• People management or mentoring experience.
Escrito: Avanzado - Hablado: Avanzado - Lectura: Avanzado